Friday, February 15, 2008

NKOTB

So, I guess the rumor is true... The New Kids on the Block are getting back together! I don't know that they can call themselves that anymore, but I guess Old Fogeys on the Block doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Anyway, this is big news to me - I loved the band (yes, I was in 5th grade...), and believe it or not, I still have some of their music... and I even listen to it every once in a while when I get a little nostalgic. Anyway, they have some old music clips up on their website here. It took me back - to my I (heart) Donnie days. Hmm... I guess I'll be digging out their CDs later tonight! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hearted Jordan. I never had them on CD, just cassette! hehe :o)

Hoban Family said...

I went to an NKOTB party in the 5th grade. I didn't have their tapes but Gianna did! :) I believe she hearted Joey!

Manda said...

I remember going with my Uncle to Target in Arvada to get the NKOTB cassette and a jean purse... I hearted Joey. Looking back though, I should have hearted Jordan!! :)

Hanson Crew said...

Wow, I hadn't heard that. I too liked Donnie, and sadly I was in their official fan club! I went to a couple concerts and was a little obsessed. I think I even knew the whole dance to Hangin Tough - what a loser I was/am!