Friday, November 16, 2007

I've been tagged!

Deanna tagged me with this meme. Here goes nothing!

Two names you go by: 1. Mel and well, um, hmm... I don't think that I really go by anything else other than that. 2. Adam calls me babe. Does that count?

Two things you are thinking right now: 1. I need to make a list of grocery items for Thanksgiving. 2. I really need to get those thank you notes sent! (Can you tell I'm a little behind?) =)

Two of your favorite things to do: 1. Play with Addy. 2. Shop (isn't that bad?). I do love looking for deals though!

Two things you want very badly at that moment: 1. A cuddly, rainy, snuggle-up-under-the-covers-morning with Adam and Addy. 2. Thanksgiving grocery shopping to be done.

Two favorite pets you have had/have: 1. Nutmeg - the dog that we had when I was in high school. 2. Credit and Debit, of course!

Two people who will fill this out: 1. Anna. 2. Amanda.

Two (non-household) people you last talked to (email does not count): 1. The Wash U people asking for money. 2. Mom.

Two longest trips you have been on: 1. Our 'backpacking' trip through Europe. 2. Our trip to Israel.

Two favorite holidays: 1. Christmas. 2. Thanksgiving. It's the perfect time of year for me now! =)

Two beverages: 1. Wild Cherry Pepsi. 2. Raspberry Lemonade.

No comments: