Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Addy and the stairs

I'm sorry - you'll have to forgive the sideways-ness of these again. These also look like they've been taken by a drunken sailor (not that I really know what that would look like, but I'm imagining) with as much as I move while filming, but I thought that they were cute anyway.


Addy has been navigating the stairs without much difficulty (in her cute little way) and I wanted to make sure that we captured it before she's walking them normally. She's never turned over the way she did in the first video, but Dad was below me and then walked away and I think that she wanted to see where he was going. The second video is the rest of her descent down the stairs.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the videos! We can see her cute little personality in them. Of course, we can see it in pictures too, but videos are so much fun! :o)

Mrsfroberg said...

She's a pro!