Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our smart little girls

The other day while I was talking to Adam on the phone, I handed the receiver to Addy to say 'hi'. She was sitting in the middle of the floor, surrounded by books with an open one on her lap (this is a very common occurence). I heard her say "Reading a book" (or at least something very close to that). After she handed me (read: I pried) back the phone, Adam told me that he had, indeed, asked her what she was doing. She's a little smarty-pants. I guess algebra is next. =)

In Kennedy news, we're still seeing great big, full face smiles and we're also starting to see more emotions as well; she's a very expressive little kiddo. She is also starting to reach for things as she sees them now. It's so much fun to watch her make connections as she learns how to control those motions that simply used to be flails.

No comments: