Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Regularly scheduled blogging

Wow - where does the time go? I'm madly working on getting my little business venture up and running (more on that in a few days) and of course, spending lots of fun time with Addy (who, BTW, is cutting her first tooth today - yay!!!) and I truly haven't even really thought about writing lately. So, to think about the fact that I haven't written means that I'm now thinking about writing (even if it is that I'm thinking about not having done so) - and therefore, I can no longer use that as an excuse I suppose. So, this is my long winded way of saying that my break is over. Regular posts will return at the end of this sentence. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - Joey and I were looking at copies of Addy's photo blog, and I swear it looked like she was going to cut a tooth! Voila now she is!
Are we good, or are we good! Me-MO