Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just Because...


...I love you.
...I wanted to say hi.
...I'm thinking about you.
...I miss you.
...you're my friend.
...I wish you well.
...you're super.
...just because.

I'm official!
Just Because is now up and running. If you're interested, stop by and take a look. I love feedback on the site - please let me know if you think that changes should be made in order to make the site more user friendly. And, if you ever have a need for a gift package, please keep me in mind! Thanks! =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie! That is amazing! Be prepared to send packages to Patrick!! I will order a package as soon as I get his address in Iraq. He left today. :o(

Your site is great! I'm excited that Just Because is up and running. I remember when you first told me about it. Yay!! :o)

Hanson Crew said...

How exciting. Congrats on your new venture. I think the site looks great. Will have to give it a try sometime.